Current weather warnings for Australia including strong wind, gale, storm force and hurricane force wind warnings; tsunami; damaging waves; abnormally high tides; tropical cyclones; severe thunderstorms; severe weather; fire weather; flood; frost; driving; bushwalking; sheep graziers and other agricultural warnings.
- 27/18:56 EDT Severe Thunderstorm Warning - Canberra for Canberra and Queanbeyan.
- 27/18:25 EDT Detailed Severe Thunderstorm Warning for parts of Wollondilly/Wingecarribee, Sydney and Greater Wollongong areas.
- 27/17:07 EDT Severe Thunderstorm Warning for parts of Central Tablelands, Southern Tablelands, Central West Slopes and Plains, South West Slopes and Riverina Forecast Districts.
- 27/16:24 EDT Minor to Major Flood Warning for the Lachlan River
- 27/14:44 EDT Minor to Major Flood Warning for the Murrumbidgee River
- 27/14:03 EDT Moderate to Major Flood Warning for the Bogan River
- 27/12:33 EDT Moderate Flood Warning for the Namoi River
- 27/11:43 EDT Minor to Moderate Flood Warning for the Macquarie River
- 27/04:10 EDT Marine Wind Warning Summary for New South Wales